1. Climax Interactive: Digital art director, Graphic designer, designer intern
– DIGITAL ART DIRECTOR
Climax Interactive Agency is looking for an experienced Digital Art Director who is responsible for the creation and execution of all interactive media. He/ she works with a multifunctional team of designers, writers, videographers, and web developers to create innovative and usable solutions that satisfy needs spanning ecommerce, digital storytelling, mobile, and in-store experiences.
• Be a leading conceptual, visual communicator that can present well and tell stories in new, creative ways for our office and our clients
• Interpret client and peer direction into theme and design layouts for projects both large and small
• Provide a visual voice for multiple clients, including choosing the appropriate photography, font style and other visual assets, and follow established brand guidelines with accuracy and panache
• Improve everyone’s sense of design and help educate staff and clients on elements of good design
• Provide detailed scopes of work for upcoming projects, and manage a freelancer network of design talent for appropriate projects
• Create presentation boards and color layouts for client presentations
Desired Skills & Experience
• A conceptual thinker and master of user experience
• A minimum of 2 years of professional digital design experience. Advertising/promotional marketing agency experience preferred
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• In-depth understanding of HTML and CSS and the capabilities of web / mobile browsers preferred
• Excellent knowledge of ecommerce best practices. Up to date with current trends in web design
• Passion for interaction design, touch screen design, and mobile platforms and solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure
• Extremely detail-oriented, understands production, and has creative flair
• Strong knowledge of typography and page layout
• BA in Fine Arts/Design preferred– or equivalent life experience
• Ability to effective manages multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Able to function independently and positively within a team environment
• Sharing playlists with co-workers is required
• The studio/brainstorming room is nice and lively
• Work hard/ play hard. Top-floor bar and ping-pong table
Salary: $800 – $1500
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated
• Actively live and breathe the company’s culture and lifestyle
• Self-aware and goal oriented with a desire for constant self-improvement
• Passionate, approachable, upbeat and fun
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN
Tel : 0908 58 7900 (Nhung)
2. DNA Digital: Digital Content Writer
Digital Content Writer/Senior Digital Content Writer
+ An excellent grasp of both Vietnamese and English language and grammar rules
+ Strong editing and proofreading skills
+ Able to write in an overall consumer/ professional / consulting / business tone
+ Thorough understanding Microsoft Office suite
+ Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences
+ Familiarity with search engine optimization writing techniques (optional because you will get training and learn FAST with our cool team!)
+ The ability to learn technology products and new markets quickly
Having experiences and knowledges about digital marketing is a plus
All CV, please send to: email@example.com
3. Wizard Worldwide: Digital Copywriter
Wizard Worldwide agency is currently looking for dynamic, fresh, mid or senior-level copywriters with proven abilities to create top-notch concepts and messaging for their digital products.
The ideal candidates will excel at digital production; master the creation of website, application and other interactive materials; Understanding digital users & know how to to entice them to take action via digital products. Candidates must be team players with the ability to receive strategic direction, interpret it and deliver creative implementation options that support business objectives.
- Research & analyze, to develop content structure & content flow that best serves the user’s need.
- Review digital materials to create: competitive analysis, trend report.
- Assist in the development of innovative and impactful concepts that demonstrate an eye for the end-user experience;
- Create, edit, and/or polish effective copy for interactive products; Produce copy that is engaging, strategically focused, and free of errors
- Partner with Creative Director, Designer, Interactive team and Account leads to meet and exceed expectations for multiple projects/clients;
- Effectively work with a cross-functional team to brainstorm and develop creative ideas (web-sites, mobile app, interactive materials & broadband/Flash experiences) which will elevate our client’s brands, instill customer loyalty and drive desired behaviors;
- Present concepts and ideas to clients;
- A minimum of 6 months at an interactive or advertising agency OR graduated talents from communication/ marketing major
- Extensive portfolio that demonstrates superior copywriting and campaign development skills is an advantage
- Native command of written English as well as Vietnamese.
- Heaps of great ideas, knowledge of the industry trends and a passion for all things digital.
- Strong analytical skills and sharp strategic thinking online/offline user behaviors and trends.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle several projects at once, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independent and teamwork with internal team.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Pro Events: Account Manager
The work usually involves:
– Managing a portfolio of accounts
– Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
– Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
– Leading and training other members of the account team
– Managing the work of account executives
– Leading project management activity
– Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team
– Building a ‘territory’
– Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
– Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
– Good English spoken and written communication skills
– Strong writing proposal, presentation and negotiation skills
– Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
– The ability to lead and motivate a team
– A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
– A professional manner
– Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
5. Dagger Wolf Bureau:Graphic Design Intern
Dagger Wolf Bureau (DWB) is an Australian entertainment producer,
concept developer and promoter of international music and food
The Company founded in 2012 with offices located in both Saigon and
Melbourne produces in-door and out-door events such as festivals,
stadium shows and world tours.
Our previous projects include I Am Hardwell Vietnam 2014, The
People’s Market, Made In House, Da Nang Music Festival, Kickin’ On
A Weekday Music and Arts Festival and the newly established “The
we’re looking for interns that …
. Be able to find salvation in deadline panic
. Have skin thicker than stone(ie. dealing with criticism)
. Have heart braver than lions (ie. dealing with rejection)
. Have soul (nearly) like buddha (ie. dealing with anger)
. Believe in unicorns (ie. dealing with reality)
. No swag, just vipe
. Occasionally weird
. Believe music will save mankind.
. Be able to communicate with other beings.
. Love clean, minimal design but also willing to experience other uncharted areas.
BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FACING THE FOLLOWINGS:
. “Good morning / evening / night” has been replaced with “URGENT”
“VERY IMPORTANT” and “NOW”
. Eternal struggle to forgive and forget
. Daily battle with frustration and last minute deadlines.
. ENGLISH, lots of ENGLISH
HOWEVER , on the flip side you will be…
. Showered with good music/style/vipe all days.
. Received International connections with artists & management.
. Exposed to international quality graphic designs
. Meet weird people!
. Treated with Respect.
. Able to voice your opinions.
. Listened to.
If you’re interested please send your CV to: email@example.com – and yes, this is an unpaid internship. But it’s worth it
6. Mekong Communication: Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
– Primary purpose: A Senior Account Manager / Account Manager has demonstrated high-level professional knowledge skills. Confident in manage account and develop new client to achieve sales revenue assigned by the company by studying market need and trend, closely collaborating with others teams, managing team and resources to propose and deliver value-added solutions to existing and potential clients’ business Support Account Director to identify new business opportunities or new services for clients
Full Job Description: http://mekongcorp.com/job.pdf
CV will be submitted to Ms. Uyen Le (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Yan Group: 3D motion, Digital Account Executive
YAN MEDIA GROUP tuyển dụng Tháng 9 với các vị trí:
SENIOR 3D MOTION GRAPHICS (EVENTS)
– Thiết kế mood board, stortyboard, phác thảo hình ảnh động và sản xuất đồ họa chuyển động bao gồm typography, photography, live video hoặc các dự án 3D Animation
– Tham gia vào việc thực hiện các dự án, chương trình, quảng cáo trực tuyến
– Làm việc với đội ngũ sáng tạo, giám đốc sáng tạo, quản lý dự án và khách hàng để hoàn thiện các dự án, chương trình
– Gửi CV (tiếng Anh) kèm Portfolio
– 03 năm kinh nghiệm vị trí Motion Graphic Designer
– Thành thạo After Effects, Maya, Cinema 4D, FCP, Pre Pro.
– Kinh nghiệm về 3D
– Kiến thức về VFX
DIGITAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
– Nhận thông tin về khách hàng từ Account Manager, tư vấn cho khách hàng về các dịch vụ của YAN, tư vấn trước và trong quá trình thực hiện dịch vụ cho khách hàng.
– Duy trì các quan hệ kinh doanh hiện có, nhận đơn đặt hàng, hợp đồng, chăm sóc các khách hàng cũ.
– Phối hợp với các team khác lập proposal và thuyết trình với khách hàng.
– Trực tiếp thực hiện, đốc thúc thực hiện hợp đồng, trao đổi thông tin thường xuyên với khách hàng trong quá trình thực hiện hợp đồng, cùng khách hàng kiểm tra chất lượng sản phẩm giao.
– Theo dõi quá trình thanh lý hợp đồng, phối hợp cùng phòng kế toán đốc thúc công nợ,
– Các công việc khác theo sự phân công của quản lý.
– Nam/Nữ từ 23 – 26 tuổi.
– 02 năm kinh nghiệm ở vị trí Account tại các agency.
– Ngoại hình dễ nhìn.
– Giao tiếp tốt.
– Tiếng Anh tốt.
– Khả năng làm việc độc lập.
– Đẹp trai, đẹp gái, học giỏi, con nhà nghèo. Giới tính phải đi kèm đúng nội dung, nếu không xác định được nội dung vậy thì…càng tốt :p.
– Có mối quan – hệ – tình – cảm tốt đẹp với các agency và nhãn hàng.
– Kim chỉ nam trong cuộc đời: không được khách hàng, không được đánh sếp, không được đánh đồng nghiệp :3 .
– Đã chinh chiến hơn 2 năm trong nghề làm dâu gia tộc Digital.
Các bạn quan tâm vui lòng gửi CV về email@example.com nhé. Nhanh nhanh gia nhập đại gia đình YAN nào 🙂