AnyMind Group, a brand enablement platform that provides technology and solutions for marketers, business owners, influencers and publishers, has today announced the launch of a direct-to-consumer (D2C) offering for businesses, named D2C for Enterprise. This offering provides marketers, online and offline enterprises of all sizes with various tools and resources to accelerate their e-commerce and D2C growth, including e-commerce enablement, marketing, logistics and cross-border expansion.
D2C for Enterprise contains the following AnyMind Group products:
- AnyFactory for cloud manufacturing, including sourcing, procurement and management of production and manufacturers
- AnyShop for e-commerce enablement, including e-commerce analytics and improvements, e-commerce site development and partnered integrations with sales channels and payments
- AnyTag and AnyDigital for influencer marketing and social media analytics through the former, and web, in-app and DOOH advertising through the latter
- AnyLogi for logistics management including distribution, logistics, shipping, delivery, orders and inventory management
- AnyManager for site and app analytics and low-code progressive web app implementation that allow an e-commerce or D2C brand to turn their site into a web app, enabling push notifications to be sent to users
D2C for Enterprise also includes consultation for cross-border expansion, market research, business strategy consultation, multi-lingual support, along with the handling of returned goods, order processing and waybill management
Customers may choose two different billing models, including point solution pricing and e-commerce-as-a-service.
Through e-commerce-as-a-service, customers can opt for a monthly subscription that includes tools and resources for AnyShop and consultation services, along with AnyMind Group covering a predetermined percentage of the cost for marketing spend on its marketing platforms and subsequently working with customers on a revenue share basis. There is no upfront cost for using AnyLogi, meaning that customers are only charged when a delivery is made (fee includes warehousing, storage and shipping), on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Kosuke Sogo, CEO and co-founder of AnyMind Group said: “This shift towards e-commerce and D2C was one started in recent years and accelerated because of the COVID-19 pandemic. With that, businesses also have to reinvent their business models, usage of owned data and approach to connecting with potential and existing customers.”
Current customers of D2C for Enterprise include ReFa, ZAIMA and more. In June 2020, AnyMind Group launched D2C for Influencers, which provides influencers with tools to build their own brands, along with the company’s cloud manufacturing platform and other offerings available in D2C for Enterprise.
About AnyMind Group
Founded in April 2016, AnyMind Group is a brand enablement platform that provides individuals and businesses with solutions for brand building, manufacturing, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. To date, AnyMind Group has raised funding of US$62.3 million, from investors including (but not limited to) LINE, Mirai Creation Fund, VGI, Japan Post Capital and JAFCO Asia. AnyMind Group has over 800 staff across 17 offices in 13 markets, including Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, India and the United Arab Emirates.