Gerety Awards open for entries, along with announcing 15 locations for the executive jury sessions, they include: New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid, Warsaw, São Paulo, AUNZ, LATAM, East Asia, and the Middle East.
The locations where the executive jury will be meeting are announced along with a special Gerety Earth Prize for 2024.
As well as defining the shortlist the executive jury sessions each select the agency and production company of the year from their country. This is chosen from the entrants of the Portfolio Cut.
NEW FOR 2024: The jury will also be paying special attention to entries submitted into the Works for Good Cut. The highest scoring campaign for environmental and sustainability will be awarded with a special award called the Gerety Earth Prize.
"As we gather to celebrate innovation and excellence at the Gerety Awards, I'm eagerly anticipating groundbreaking initiatives, particularly those that harness creativity to solve real business problems and champion sustainable growth. The 'Gerety Earth Prize' embodies the essence of impactful work that not only inspires but also transforms our world for the better. It’s an honor and privilege to be a part of the Grand Jury, and I look forward to celebrating work that raises the standard for positive change," said Laura Maness, Global CEO, Grey Group.
Amani Duncan continues "As a Grand Jury member, I am honored to contribute to this prestigious quest for creative excellence, reshaping advertising standards on a global scale with a powerful perspective that only the Gerety Awards jury can offer. In the spirit of Frances Gerety's enduring legacy, our mission is to showcase the purest gems in advertising, acknowledging the utmost standards of creativity and execution. The introduction of the Gerety Earth Prize this year adds an extra dimension to our pursuit, recognizing work that not only captivates minds but also champions sustainability, reflecting the values that define our collective future."
The Ambassadors leading the executive jury sessions for the 2024 Gerety Awards include:
- Anshumani Khanna, Creative Director, BBDO New York, USA
- Pamela Savage, SVP Group Creative Director, Area 23, USA
- Linda Knight, Chief Creative Officer, Los Angeles, USA
- Katrina Encanto, Executive Creative Director, 180 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Doerte Spengler-Ahrens, Chief Creative Officer, Jung Von Matt, Germany
- Regan Warner, Executive Creative Director, McCann London, UK
- Melinda Po, CEO, IPG Mediabrands, China
- Marie-Claire Maalouf, Executive Creative Director, Edelman ME, UAE
- Dagmara Witek-Kuśmider, Chief Creative Director, Publicis Worldwide Poland
- Kaitlin Doherty, Co-founder & President The Local Collective, Canada
- Mandie van der Merwe, CCO Saatchi&Saatchi Australia
- Cécile Lejeune, CEO, VML Paris, France
- Ángela Pacheco, Creative Director El Ruso de Rocky, Spain
- Joana Mendes, Creative Lead for Latin America/ECD, WPP Brazil
- Laurence Vandeputte, Creative Director, Belgium
- Carolina Pinheiro, CEO and Co Founder, Inbrax, Chile
The full executive jury will be announced in the coming weeks in the meantime you can learn more about the Grand jury and Ambassadors at www.geretyawards.com